Leidos is seeking a Technical Manager for a 150+ FTE technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Technical Manager supports and leads the contractor program team through the planning, organizing, development and delivery of capabilities for the Sponsor’s mission. Duties include leading teams to ensure that the program runs within scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Responsibilities include supporting all facets of the program preparation and execution, including staffing, staff development and interfacing with the Sponsor. The Technical Manager is responsible for supporting the development of technical solutions for this program as well as planning and executing these solutions consistent with the mission intent of the Sponsor.
- Leads teams with development activities.
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability, and analyses for total systems.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, and technology.
- Provides guidance to system development/implementation planning by preparing system engineering, management, system integration, and/or test plans.
- Works to achieve key project/program objectives and deliverables.
- Supports staffing the program.
- Insuring teams execute within budget and meet technical targets on schedule.
- Coordinates with the Sponsor, understands the Sponsor’s technical and mission intent and operationalizing technical solutions that enact their intent.
- Supports delivery of CDRLs
- Directs work effort of contractor team.
- Coordinates across technical and organizational boundaries
- Effectively communicates across the team, across functional organizations and sponsor groups.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risks, identifies, and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Supports MIDD business development and implementation of Leidos policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains an inclusive work environment consistent with Leidos values and
- Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple technical areas.
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact multiple area or disciplines.
- Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems to achieve functional objectives.
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members.
- May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity
- Effectively communicate and collaborate solutions with other developers to help build team dynamics.
- Experience with Java and Java Script
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced Cloud/AWS experience
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission
- Ability to lead others and clearly convey complex technical concepts
- Proven leadership skills in a complex technical environment with tight security restrictions and a diverse work force (4+ years of experience)
- Experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Experience with the Sponsor’s security accreditation process
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
PMP, SAFe Agilist Certification, AWS certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $131,300.00 - $237,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.