Strategic CI Planning Officer
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Strategic Counterintelligence (CI) Planning Officer to facilitate performance improvement projects using the generally accepted process improvement methodology. You will inventory, evaluate, and improve CI office programs, policies, and procedures to achieve optimal work process efficiencies and effectiveness. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate team meetings; project selection workshops; and value stream mapping, root cause analysis, failure-mode and effect analysis, and solution generation sessions.
- Use Microsoft Visio to electronically document process maps.
- Prepare measurement and sampling plans and collect and analyze process and performance data using statistical analysis tools (Excel, R, and Minitab) and methods (data visualization, hypothesis testing, Analysis of Variance, and regression analysis).
- Support the design, development, and implementation of performance improvements such as changes to process steps, creation or updating templates and standard operating procedures (SOPs), and technological improvements.
- Create new process pilot plans, facilitate pilot, collect analyze and report on pilot results.
- Support design and delivery of training sessions for updated procedures.
- Prepare and present to senior leadership in progress reviews, informational, and decision briefings.
- Provide Lean, Six Sigma, and Total Quality Management coaching.
- Examine four CI programs per year.
- Support development of the System for Counterintelligence Operations and Execution (SCOPE). SCOPE is an interactive SharePoint based task-organization and tracking solution for SIC. SCOPE was developed (and continues to evolve to include other facets of SIC activities) to help SIC staff and leadership streamline their efforts in a manner that is consistent, repeatable, and measurable. As it currently stands, SCOPE works as a dashboard for SIC staff to visualize their tasks from multiple sources in one location. Additionally, SCOPE helps streamline the work that CI Officers have to do in order to produce quality products while simultaneously reducing lead-time.
- Facilitate process design sessions and create system process diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Collect, document, and refine system requirements.
- Create feature mockups and user interface designs.
- Gather, manage, and support implementation of user feedback.
- Create system documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Track project progress and schedule and provide status updates to senior leadership.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Minimum of seven years of established and verifiable experience in business process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
Favorable if you have:
- CI experience.
- Master’s degree or greater in Business Administration or related discipline.
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $124,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.