Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator Principal to join our team supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) High Performance Computing (HPC) Modernization Program (DoD HPCMP) and U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) DoD Supercomputing Resource Center (DSRC) located at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. The successful candidate will serve as a Network Administrator for HPC engineering and operations, and will liaison with senior government personnel supporting critical national DoD HPC systems.
Responsibilities will include performing network administration for local DSRC enclaves including hardware, firmware, software and wiring/optics. The successful candidate will configure networks and associated supporting software and utilities to optimize system performance and will perform risk/benefit analysis prior to implementing changes. The network administrator will maintain the network topology and diagrams to support security activities as well as maintain all network devices in accordance with DoD policies.
What we would need from you to have;
- Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years’ working experience, or equivalent experience; candidates with Armed Forces college courses or Associate Degree, extensive certification, and additional experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- 8570.01M/ IAT-II (COMPTIA SEC+ or CySA+)
- A TOP SECRET clearance is required to start.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills:
- The preferred candidate will have 4+ years’ experience with HPC systems, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)/CentOS operating systems (OS) and Intel central processing units (CPU).
- Experience working with Juniper, Cisco, Brocade, and other network technologies and firewalls.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.