Senior System Administrator
If you’re looking for meaningful work, this job with Leidos could be the place for you. The Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA) program at Leidos is looking to add a Senior System Administrator. Our mission is to develop tools for the United States Department of Defense test and training communities to help speed up the development cycle to get capabilities to the warfighter sooner. The Senior System Administrator will work within a team 20 developers and two other system administrators adding new capabilities to our enclaves as well as ensuring the existing systems are performing well and secure. This position is in Alexandria, VA and you must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance to be considered for this position.
This position would allow up to 2 days a week to work remotely, but being able to work onsite in Alexandria, VA as needed is a requirement.
- Provide support for installing and maintaining Linux servers.
- Provide technical leadership for migrating on premise infrastructure to hybrid cloud solution.
- Provide support for troubleshooting from OS to application-level issues.
- Manage networking equipment including switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Manage configuration and maintenance of core enclave infrastructure services including DCHP, DNS, e-mail, Apache Web Servers, Tomcat application servers, Atlassian applications, MariaDB database servers.
- Configure and monitor security tools required for DoD networks.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions related to improving the capabilities, performance, and security posture of new and existing services.
- 12+ years of relevant experience doing system administration on Linux servers, networking equipment and security monitoring equipment.
- Minimum of five years of experience providing System Administration to DoD IT systems.
- DoD 8570 IAT level I compliant.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 15+ years of experience providing System Administration to DoD IT systems.
- DoD 8570 IAT level III compliant.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.