All of your work will be performed on customer site at the Army Core of Engineers Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC), Vicksburg, MS and an Interim Secret Clearance is required to begin work on the program.
So, here is some of what your responsibilities will be in this role?
- Install, configure, test, analyze, and provide problem resolution for all hardware and software elements of the data communication network. Make corrections necessary to communications systems hardware and software to ensure the availability of the data network.
- Evaluate and report on new analog and digital communications technologies to enhance the capabilities of the data network.
- Propose solutions to management to provide all data communications requirements are based upon future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings.
- Upgrade router and switch infrastructure with installation of new equipment. Provide periodic preventive maintenance for router/switch upgrades, including reconfiguration of network infrastructure to accommodate new or modified host DSRC system changes.
- Ensure DSRC Networks meet system requirements for limiting access to only authorized (registered) users of the DSRC. Provide assistance to User Support for network infrastructure reported user problems.
- Monitor log files, performance issues, and the production environment for mission critical systems
- Demonstrate ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
These are the required qualifications...
- Must hold an active in scope SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- Must hold a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 8 years related experience
- Must hold current DOD 8570 IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) prior to start.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
These are the preferred qualifications
- CCNA or equivalent
- VI Editor experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.