Contractors in this role provide essential administrative psychometric support in a classified environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration of surveys, tests, and/or examinations with an emphasis on accuracy, validity and standardization in administration
- Assisting with the coordination of psychological testing activities
- Providing detailed observations for inclusion in assessments
- Providing clear guidance to test clientele as needed
- Coordinating and communicating effectively with government supervisory psychologists and psychiatrists
- Working independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives; and taking on additional responsibilities as required to ensure the office continues meeting stakeholder needs
- BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience in program support, operational support, or office support roles, ideally in the classified Intel Community environment and ideally with some medical office support experience. Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with various clientele, and strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is essential.
- Experience supporting psychometry, neuropsychology, or similar medical or testing support is desired.
- Knowledge of the dynamics, principals, techniques, and practices of effective testing/assessment of individuals.
- Experience working in a medical office environment and/or familiarity with medical terminology, to include laboratory testing terminology is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.