Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, has an immediate opening for a Senior Subcontract Administrator to create unique solutions to complex problems. In this position the SCA will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract administration activities for various US and International government programs responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
This position can be On-Site or Remote.
• Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Dynetics requirements
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses
• Conducts cost and price analysis
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractor
• Perform subcontractor setup process for all new subcontractors with adherence to Dynetics requirements, including documentation collection, submission, and tracking approval process
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity to include Cost Plus, FFP, T&M and Labor Hour.
• Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management
• Performs subcontract closeout activities
• Provide support for new business/proposal support
• Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
• Prepares and maintains auditable files in compliance with Government and Dynetics requirements
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration OR a related field with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
• Must be a US Citizen
• Experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions
• Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, to include FFP, Labor Hour, Cost Plus, and T&M, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff and suppliers
• Experience supporting proposal efforts
• Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of the FAR and DFARS
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally with subcontractors to drive results
• Demonstrated experience preparing Small Business Subcontracting Plans
• Knowledge of Deltek/Costpoint, SharePoint, database reporting tools and Oracle Business Intelligence
• Ability to build internal cross functional relationships
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $124,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.