LEIDOS has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Administrator. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US EUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany.
This position is required to travel OCONUS and a Current Secret Clearance with the ability to Obtain a TS/SCI.
The CSfC will maintain all aspects of CSfC which includes the network, domains, applications, and End User Devices. CSfC devices use VPN tunnels for authentication and encryption as well as specific vendor software. Initiates preventive maintenance on the operating systems as well as repair to system environment problems. Under minimal supervision, install, troubleshoot, repair, operate, and maintain CSfC infrastructure devices (routers, domain controllers, certificate servers, wireless access points, Virtual Private Network (VPN) devices, etc.) and EUD devices (computers, workstations, laptops, thin clients, printers, scanners) and any other equipment within the scope of this task on the CPN-TFTC network. Provide 247 security administration for all encryption endpoints. Ensure all endpoints maintain approved cyber security posture to include latest security software patches and updates (Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM), hotfixes, etc.). Provide front line support to end users to include interacting with network services, Information Assurance (IA), software systems engineering and asset management to restore service and/or identify core problems. Provide on-site technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative operations and maintenance (OM) of workstations and related software/hardware.
Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and apply domain specific knowledge to return equipment to operational status within agreed upon Service Level Agreement parameters. Setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software, validating and implementing critical system patches, and allocating mass storage space. Interacts with users and resolve CSfC issues related to workstations and user accounts. Assist in the implementation of policies and standards related to the use of computing resources, overall strategy, design, implementation, and operational aspects of multiple systems, operating environments, and related software. Schedules, plans, and oversees system upgrades.
Reviews the efficiency and effectiveness of the process for controlling problems. Analyzes system faults and troubleshoots and runs diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems. Evaluates and installs developed software during various phases of testing. Reviews and prepares documentation for systems, tests and installation of software. Investigates and recommends methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Administers systems environment solutions for multiple projects with varying schedules. Interfaces with vendors for trouble calls. Supports the planning of system environment requirements for individual projects. Producing management information related to problem management. Allocating resources to support efforts related to problem management. Monitoring the effectiveness of error control and making recommendations for improving. Ensuring problems are escalated and tracked at the proper priority level.
More About the Role:
The CSfC Administrator will provide senior level knowledge and Tier 1/2 support to the customer and their components to include Tier 1/2 infrastructure troubleshooting and support that involves the configuration and administration of servers in their area of operation.
Additionally, the CSfC Administrator will provide remote support and/or travel to customer servers and sites as required. The position will be successful in providing necessary administration and maintenance support of this system.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BA/BS + 3 years recent specialized or AA/AS +5 years recent specialized or a major cert + 7 years recent specialized or 9 years of recent specialized experience
- Current Secret Clearance – Ability to Obtain TS/SCI
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Enterprise or Data Center
- Industry knowledge and experience, including current industry trends and challenges.
- Experience with NSA CSfC Capability Packages and accredited components
- Experience with Aruba Mobility controllers and Remote Access Points (RAPs),
- Security Certifications (CEH, CASP, CISSP, or equivalent – IAT Level II)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience working with IT customers within the Department of Defense.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with diverse members of other technical teams and with the customer base.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA 2012/2016)
- ITIL v4 - Foundation
- Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Experience working in VmWare ESXi environments
- Experience working in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environments
- Experience with network storage (SAN/NAS)
- Experience with enterprise backup solutions
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $124,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/10/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.