Jira Solutions Specialist
Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
The 363rd ISRW/363rd ISRG currently has an opening for a Jira Solutions Specialist to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command.
The Jira Specialist will develop, integrate and maintain the software and capabilities of the combined Atlassian Jira and Confluence-based Enterprise Process Management System (EPMS). The contractor will work closely with various echelons of the organization and external teams to effectively support EPMS and the overall mission. The successful candidate will have a strong background in support to intelligence operations and a broad background in information technology. The contractor will work closely with members of the organization, external business teams and mission partners to effectively develop and operate EPMS, guide business rule development, workflow management and add-on tool integration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaises with members of the organization and mission partners to implement solution designs and/or processes in support of EPMS.
- Manage workflows and develop solutions to streamline or automate processes.
- Evaluates and implements Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence and add-on annual licensing for EPMS; aids in annual sustainment package formulation.
- Recommends and implements Jira plug-ins or add-ons to integrate with the EPMS solution and workflows to achieve mission effectiveness.
- Develop methods, procedures or tools to improve EPMS.
- Develops and outlines solutions that adhere to industry best practices for security, change, release management and governance for EPMS.
- Records and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOP'P) for EPMS.
- Generates technical documentation and conduct end user training for EPMS.
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
- Bachelors Degree and 6+years of experience in information technology or similar discipline OR a AAS and 10 years of experience in information technology or similar discipline. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years of experience in support to intelligence
- 5 years of experience with Jira/Confluence administration
- Familiarity with DoD system owner responsibilities
- Familiarity with public cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with SQL and the Jira database architecture
- Familiarity with the Agile development process
- Familiarity with Active Directory and how it interfaces with Jira
- Current and Active Top Secret SCI Security Clearance .
- Maintains currency of required Air Force and/or INSCOM training
- Familiarity with coding languages
Preferred Education and Experience
- Air Force Intelligence experience
- 10+ Years of experience in information technology.
Pay Range:Pay Range -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.