Shipping and Receiving Specialist
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Shipping and Receiving Specialist to work at a Leidos site in Aiea, HI. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the PACAF C5ISRO II mission. In this mission, we provide shipping and receiving support to our PACAF customers throughout the Pacific Theater.
This position is responsible for the oversight of shipping and receiving of all goods and materials. Duties may include using computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying, and reporting as well as receiving incoming materials or preparing materials for shipment.
- Knowledge in shipping, receiving, storing, issuing stock control measures and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge in handling, movement, storage, and maintenance of supplies.
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Ability to drive/operate a truck vehicle
- Forklift experience.
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents.
- Unload, unpack, count, organize and store incoming supplies and equipment.
- Work independently under limited supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of prior relevant shipping/receiving and/or warehouse and logistics experience.
- Secret level security clearance
Must possess good written and oral communication skills and be customer service oriented
External referral eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $36,400.00 - $56,000.00 - $75,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.