Leidos has a career opportunity for a Security Specialist in Honolulu, HI, providing security administrative and operational support to PACAF A2 at PACAF Headquarters, JBPHH. This individual assists the PACAF A2S and PACAF SSO in maintaining proper access control and escort services for all PACAF SCIF areas on JBPHH. This position requires knowledge and understanding of DoD/AF security practices and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity to support our nation’s Air Force Headquarters of the Pacific.
- Provide administrative support for complete, verifiable, irreversible denuclearization (CVID) efforts ensuring situational awareness for COMPACAF & senior staff.
- The individual will be in support of the PACAF/A2S team and provide SCIF access control support for all PACAF SCIFS on JBPHH in support of CVID & contingency planning efforts.
- Responsible for assisting in the enforcement of access control requirements, in-processing personnel, providing education, and the update/management of internal records as well as monitoring DISS for visiting personnel.
- Coordinate escorts as necessary, conduct regular security audits & inspections during contracted projects, assist with the maintenance & testing of alarms, cameras, & access control systems.
- Be the primary lead for working SCIF access reciprocity with INDOPACOM.
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- More than 5 years of experience in DoD related security activities and familiarity with the military environment
- High School Degree
- Strong background in executing security responsibilities
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting, organizational and management skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience with access control systems
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a security related field
- Expertise with Lenel access control systems
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $136,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.