General Operational Analyst - BSL (105934857)
At Optum Global Advantage, we built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.sm
As a General Operational Analyst at Optum you will assisting with the employee onboarding process and general ongoing support. Business Segment Liaison are granted and have access to various tools to complete a variety of business requests. The successful partnership between Technology’s remote support model and the BSL is dependent on the BSL having the appropriate level of knowledge and understanding of processes.
- Onboarding/terminations and resource transfers for accesses provisioning to platforms and ID accesses of employees.
- General reporting with accesses ID and platforms to all line of businesses & staff departments.
- Request Center (ServiceNow): Complete and correctly submit required Request Center Forms to support department needs.
- Provide accurate and complete information for IT staff to fulfill the requests and are expected to submit additional request forms as new services and processes are developed.
- Provide back-up administrative support as needed including procurement & logistics to the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ months of Experience in Office in administrative tasks.
- English and Spanish proficiency.
- Intermediate or greater level of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint proficiency, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrix organization.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: General Operational Analyst, BPO, Call center, Bogota, Colombia.