Associate Analyst Pricing Effectiveness
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Associate Analyst Pricing Effectiveness
What Will You Do?
The Associate Analyst Pricing Effectiveness is a key role for the pricing organization as we focus on optimization of pricing decision making and execution of the pricing strategy.The position will be responsible for developing and implementing a framework for execution of the omnichannel pricing strategy, including automation of execution, governance/ compliance tracking, and performance effectiveness tools to enable achievement of goals.The position will require analytics capabilities to leverage performance data, enable price and promotion tracking and effective roll out of other price related offers.The position will work in partnership with merchandising, store operations, eCommerce and pricing leadership to manage pricing decisions across all channels including Ashcomm (online channel), HomeStores and Outlet stores.
- Support the development of the pricing roadmap/ plan with tool and process development that improves the way pricing is managed
- Leverage analytics to track pricing execution activities
- Support development of scenario planning capabilities and other financial analysis capabilities to support pricing impact analysis
- Partner with other members of the pricing analytics team to develop price sensitivity models that guide decision making on price changes
- Conduct analysis in support of evaluating new approaches to pricing, including understanding of business performance drivers and evolving reporting to ensure efficient pulling of business levers
- Support price decision and execution automation through development of sound logic and advanced models that continue to improve based on performance/ results (machine learning)
- Support projects focused on advanced approaches to understanding competitive position and taking pricing action based on that position
- Partner with digital product teams to develop new pricing and pricing-related capabilities online
- Partner with other analysts and pricing team members to develop the overall analytics capabilities of the pricing team
- Execute pricing decisions for online and stores channels and continue to evolve the execution process to further reduce the level of manual effort required for execution
- Support pricing automation activities
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 1 year of finance, merchandising or advanced analytics capabilities, Required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Data Science/ Analytics, or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- Exceptional business acumen
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of SQL or other database software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.