Target Analyst Reporter
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
This fully funded Senior Serialized Reporter / Multi Source Intel Analyst also known as a Target Analyst Reporter (TAR) position is on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community and apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Produce time-sensitive critical Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) reports for policymakers
- Deliver time-sensitive, critical-impact information to high-value customers
- Adhere and implement appropriate classification guidance
- Author, edit and publish Intelligence reports for the customer, stakeholders, centers of academic excellence, universities, and critical infrastructure
- Create large-scale assessments for logic, clarity, and grammar
- Develop unique collection accesses for multiple high priority IC targets
- investigate cyber threats, acquire information about cyber adversaries, and relay information to senior policymakers and law enforcement related to malicious cyber activity
- Use customer tools to identify key information; evaluate the collection for foreign intelligence, upgrade the status, and target them
- Facilitate maximum amount of information sharing over multiple networks
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 5 or more years of directly related SIGINT Intel Analysis experience and Serialized Reporting experience OR in lieu of degree 9 or more years of relevant Military/SIGINT Intel Analysis and Serialized Reporting experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Must have demonstrated experience using Grapevine
- Must have demonstrated expertise in relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.