Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a SIGDEV Analyst in the Ft. Meade area, MD.
Leidos is a preferred subcontractor on a newly-awarded, large, multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities, as well as software engineering for specific mission sets. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The SIGINT Development (SIGDEV) Analyst provides analytic support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses. Conduct research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies. Identify target communications within the global network. The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI and other advanced technologies over IP.
- A minimum of five (5) years demonstrated experience in and demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT Development analytic support.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience with:
- Modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols,
- Telephony switching system networks, and/or
- Internet communications
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Critical thinking and reasoning to make analytic determinations.
- Knowledge of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experience in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze, process, and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT target development.
- Ability to develop techniques and tools for collecting, evaluating, analyzing, documenting, locating, or presenting information.
- Familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and ability to demonstrate the incorporation of independent research to enhance target development.
- Ability to identify target communications within the global network.
- Independently perform and provide guidance to LEVEL 1 contractor personnel involved with SIGINT development.
- Ability to provide SIGDEV support for the purposes of optimizing and developing accesses.
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $96,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.