Are you looking for interesting and meaningful ways to apply your knowledge and talents? Our corporate vision at Leidos is to be the global leader in the development and application of technology to solve our customers' most demanding challenges.
And that's where you come in. We need a results-oriented Systems Analyst to support the NC3 Enterprise Center's (NEC) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) Division at Fort Meade, MD.
This isn't just any job. The SE&I Division serves as the hub for systems engineering and enterprise architecture, and as the technical authority for the Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) Enterprise within the Department of Defense. Our customer, led by the Commander, U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), applies subject matter expertise and best practices to translate mission and operational requirements into solutions and operational capabilities.
This is your chance to be a part of something truly significant. Working in support of our customer at Fort Meade, you'll have the opportunity to use your skills to help tackle some of the biggest challenges faced by our nation's leaders. So what are you waiting for? Join our team and become part of the solution, apply today!
Location: Fort Meade, MD (predominantly on-site with occasional opportunity to telework)
Clearance: Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
What will you do in this role?
• Apply experience and advanced technical knowledge to the analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment to support the design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation of new systems.
• Evaluate NC3 technologies in order to define interoperability standards and develop interfaces to implement in existing NC3 systems.
• Advise and assist the Government in the development, maintenance, and publishing of the NEC Technical Standards Plan, which includes the roles/responsibilities and processes for developing and publishing technical standards, specifications and protocols for the NC3 Enterprise.
• Collaborate with other engineers, customers and stakeholders in the development of interface and interoperability standards/specifications driving focused improvements and transitioning the Enterprise to Next Gen(eration) capabilities and systems.
• Support the development and publication of transition orders and plans, and track Enterprise execution.
• Advise and support the Configuration Management and Configuration Control processes when required.
What qualifications are required for this role?
• Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant technical discipline and at least 5 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with less than 3 years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience formulating/defining system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
• Devising and/or modifying procedures for solving complex problems while considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
• Ability to prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
• Experience managing program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
• Possess full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Moderate to advanced MS Office skills; including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What qualifications are preferred by the program?
• Ability to apply system engineering techniques, best practices and enterprise architecture concepts to a broad range of tasks supporting current and emerging Nuclear C3 requirements.
• Experience working with senior stakeholders in organizations such as NEC, USSTRATCOM, USCYBERCOM, the Joint Staff, and OSD.
• Experience conducting architecture/performance trade-off analysis, and engineering designs.
• NC3 experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.