Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Anti-Terrorism Analyst supporting the U.S. Army. You will provide AT Plans Management support and coordination to the AT program in accordance with Army standards that communicates the Command’s intent of all AT policies supporting the pillars of protection and reducing vulnerabilities and mitigating threats from terrorist attacks. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create a system to collect, analyze, and disseminate terrorism threat information.
- Serve as member of HQs assessment team and assess and reduce critical vulnerabilities.
- Assist in establishing terrorism threat/incident response planning, policies, and procedures and develops, manages, and executes realistic, relevant terrorist threat scenarios and exercises.
- Develop realistic, relevant terrorist threat scenarios and exercises.
- Provide assistance to coordinate, plan, and conduct the AT Training requirements.
- Collaborate with physical security offices to ensure conference security requirements are met.
- Provide technical support to track and record assessment observations and tasking and advises Program command of security deficiencies.
- Proactively identify CIRM-related issues.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- Recent anti-terrorism work experience is required.
- Antiterrorism Officer (ATO) Level II certification preferred.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.