Document Management Analyst II – Legal Assistant (Litigation Support)
The Litigation Support Team at Leidos currently supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in Los Angeles, CA has an opening for a Document Management Analyst II – Legal Assistant (Litigation Support) to work in a downtown Los Angeles, CA DOJ office providing litigation support as part of our criminal prosecution team. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Department of Justice achieve their mission.
•Complete various aspects of recurring legal documents.
•Use general reference sources and legal research tools to gather information to assist attorneys and staff in performing legal research duties.
• Search internal plus external files for material used in a variety of recurring reports.
• Assemble file data or secures data from staff members into the proper format based on the purpose and nature of the report.
• Accurately input data for the case and matter statistical management system.
• Independently review resource documents and files to determine appropriate codes for the case management system and work hour input and reports.
• Research and review the documents by consulting with the attorneys.
• Produce a variety of written documents utilizing a range of automation software.
• Assist with receiving, evaluating and producing discovery in the Document Management area.
• Identify potential sources of information that may be beneficial for the government's position in the case.
• Assist in organizing and processing information for efficient retrieval through automated means such as scanning, indexing, and organizing documents in a database.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years of experience on major litigation support projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must be knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources
- Current or active clearance
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. Leidos will ensure that all provisions are met through their wages and benefits. The pay for this position will be $20.79/hr.
In 2023, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the sixth consecutive year. We were also ranked #2 on the Forbes’ list of Best Employers for Veterans and #26 on Careers & The Disabled Magazine’s list of Top 50 Employers for the Disabled!
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.