Geospatial Analyst, Senior
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has multiple openings for Geospatial Analysts to support our customer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your GEOINT support experience to collaborate with customers to develop comprehensive GEOINT research products to address intelligence problems. You will assist in collection, exploitation, and production requirements to advise customers in support of mission requirements. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide critical GEOINT support. You will support assignments including annotating map graphics, processing geospatial data and data layers, producing 3D visualizations, researching and retrieving datasets, producing finished products and reports, and creating and updating system databases for geospatial information.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree and at least five years of relevant GEOINT analysis experience.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS 10.x for contributing to ArcServer, ArcGIS Earth and QGIS.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (python and java), and ability to apply to models and solutions.
- Knowledge of data science techniques, graphic design/cartographic visualization.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator.
- GPC PL-II GA certified (or ability to obtain certification).
- Ability to apply well-established strategies or procedures to effectively perform routine GEOINT analysis.
- Ability to annotate map graphics with necessary reference information.
- Ability to develop and support first – third phase products.
- Ability to process geospatial data layers using appropriate sources (Excel, Pathfinder, ArcGIS) and format for inclusion into data viewer (i.e. falconview or ArcGIS).
- Experience with Geospatial software applications.
- Experience with 3D Model production to include NTM, Google Sketch-up, RealSite, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working independently.
Favorable if you have:
- Prior military service or familiarity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to customer analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.