Target Analyst Reporter
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Target Analyst Reporter IV. You will prepare synthesized product for customers by researching, analyzing, and reporting intelligence via appropriate reporting vehicles, in response to Intelligence Community (IC) requirements and in accordance with missions of Signals Intelligence, Information Assurance and Computer Network Operations. Prioritize, assess, evaluate, and report information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, and from related collateral sources (for example IMINT, MASINT, HUMINT, open source and others as needed) for use or decision by Government personnel. Maintain awareness of internal and external customer needs. Collaborate with collectors and analysts to refine collection and reporting requirements. Share target-related information and provide feedback to customers as appropriate. Issue appropriate products, which relay developments, trends, indications, warnings and/or situational awareness regarding specific targets, as well as countermeasures and courses of action, if applicable. Help develop databases or working aids on target activity to enhance and build target knowledge and improve collection to execute the Intelligence Community's missions. Perform pre-release quality control functions.
What you’ll be doing:
- The Contractor shall analyze and produce intelligence information for use or decision by Government personnel.
- The Contractor shall plan missions for Government decision or implementation.
- The Contractor shall conduct target development for use or decision by Government personnel.
- The Contractor shall use analytic methods.
- The Contractor shall use analytics and tools.
- The Contractor shall disseminate and share information.
- The Contractor shall characterize information networks.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree plus 20 years of relevant experience, or a Master's degree plus 15 years of relevant experience
- Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant experience must be in an area directly related to an NSA mission (e.g., collection, cyber and intelligence analysis) and/or a similar mission in the IC or DoD and include drafting/editing intelligence reports.
Pay Range:Pay Range $142,350.00 - $257,325.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.