FHA Quality Analyst
Are you a Mortgage Professional skilled in FHA mortgage policies and procedures? If so, Leidos is looking for you! Leidos currently has an opening for a Quality Assurance Specialist with a strong FHA Mortgage background to join our team. To be successful in this role, the right candidates will have work history in mortgage servicing and/or origination and specifically with FHA mortgage
This is an exciting opportunity to use your FHA expertise to measure quality and to participate in training other employees. As a Quality Specialist, you will boost our team in exceeding performance standards and providing excellent customer service to our clients, while also enjoying the benefits of being a Leidos employee.
If you know that you can succeed and thrive in this role, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidate location in Albuquerque, NM or Indianapolis, IN is preferred. Qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
What's in it for you?
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, 401K, Life, AD&D, Voluntary Disability plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued based on Leidos policy, up to 3 weeks a year
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Ongoing training to promote your success
- Tuition reimbursement based on Leidos policy
- Discounted Leidos stock purchase and other Employee Discounts
- Voluntary overtime may be available based on business needs
- Conducts monitors and audits
- Reviews and tracks employee and over all contact center performance
- Makes recommendations for improvements, which include additional training, Knowledge Base content, and process improvements
- Participates in calibration sessions
- Assists in completing new hire call certifications
- Maintains updated knowledge of FHA Mortgage Insurance policies and procedures
- Maintains updated knowledge of all contact center Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Quality Handbooks
- Assists the trainer in identifying and developing training material resulting from quality data study
- Conducts training as needed
- At least two years of Mortgage Origination and/or Servicing background
- Position requires a flexible work schedule
- Work history in performing quality audits and/or conducting training
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- At least one year of experience working at the FHA Resource Center
- Two years of quality assurance or quality control history in a call center, the mortgage industry, or similar environment
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $76,375.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.