Information Assurance Analyst
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Information Assurance Analysts for future and upcoming positions at Langley AFB. These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
Applicants will support the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) by providing Information Assurance (IA) support to AF Wing and Squadron-level organizations located at Joint-Base Langley-Eustis VA.
Note : This is a temporary position for no less than 6 months beginning 15 November . There is a possibility this could become permanent if mission and circumstances dictate.
- Advise, conduct and document risk assessments.
- Help develop System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Provide continuous surveillance of mission critical AF DCGS systems and components inclusive of Authority to Operate (ATO) and Interim Authorizations to Test (IATT) components.
- Perform computer equipment, software and magnetic media inspections during Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) installations and removals.
- Investigate, verify and report information related to firewall exception requests, network service requests (NSR) and port service requests (PSR).
- Implement IA and security standards and procedures to identify, report and resolve security violations.
- Develop capability-based IA requirements based upon user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Develop, collaborate and coordinate IA solutions with product developers and AF acquisition agents, security, Information Technology and operations personnel during day-to-day operations and during weekly / monthly Integration forums.
- Validate and maintain the accreditation of the assigned Security Plans.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation.
- BA/BS Degree and 4 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance eligibility and DOD 8570.01 certifications prior to assignment
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with on-site personnel and enterprise AF DCGS stakeholders and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants possessing extensive working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A), Xacta IA Manager and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) A&A workflow platforms are highly desired
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,250.00 - $146,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.