Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! Leidos is a prime contractor providing worldwide intelligence analysis and analytic enabling support.
The Leidos National Security Sector has a career opportunity for an OSINT Analyst in the Columbia, MD area. The effort provides rapid response to on-site intelligence requirements for DoD operational and/or deployed forces. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The OSINT Analyst conducts analysis and produces products on enemy capabilities and intent to understand customer mission; establishes and maintains persistent monitoring to assess open-source data; evaluates and reports on open source information about data spills, breaches, emerging capabilities, compromises, threats, and vulnerabilities; and analyzes and documents identity threats, vulnerabilities, and environmental challenges to customer mission.
- Active Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university.
- At least 8 years of relevant OSINT experience, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Experience with collection, analysis, and dissemination of information that is publicly available and legally accessible.
- Experience with some of the following open-source tools: Maltego, Mitaka, SpiderFoot, Spyse, BuiltWith, Intelligence X, DarkSearch.io, Grep.app.
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/04/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.