SIGINT and Weapon System Analyst
Dynetics group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented SIGINT and Weapon System Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, and cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
This challenging position will be responsible for SIGINT data processing and analysis of ground-based weapon systems, working directly with customers on location to provide timely analysis support. The SIGINT and Weapon System Analyst must possess strong people skills, public speaking skills, and the desire to work closely with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science or an equivalent degree with 2+ years of applicable experience. If candidate has an MS degree in a relevant engineering field that can be used in lieu of two years of applicable experience.
- Candidate must have:
- A Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Experience with signal processing techniques and digital data processing
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Analysis of ground-based weapon systems
- Digital data processing
- RF principles and applications
- Scripting experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- Python experience
- Computer skills with both Windows and Unix-based systems
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $117,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:11/30/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.