2nd Line Application Support Analyst
2nd Line Application Support Analyst
Do you have a passion for outstanding support, investigating and resolving incidents and a keen focus on customer support and customer satisfaction? Then working for Leidos is the career move for you.
Due to continued growth, we have a requirement for Application Support Analysts to join our 24x7 support team. The shift pattern for these roles will be 4 days on and 4 days off covering both day and night shifts. Due to the nature of this role Security Clearance will be required so you must hold or have the ability to achieve Security Clearance.
The Application Support Analyst will be based out of our Farnborough offices to provide 24x7 support to bespoke applications. You will be expected to provide an excellent customer experience when supporting newly developed bespoke applications, utilising bespoke management tools to provide first / second line support.
What will I be doing?
- Liaising with customers to resolve application support issues
- Working with newly built applications on new technology stacks
- Creating and maintaining detailed service support documentation relevant to the customer applications where required
- Provide level 1 and 2 support for a bespoke customer application
- Be responsible for critical applications and take Ownership of Incidents and Service Requests raised by the customer
- As part of the support team, work within defined SLA’s ensuring customer SLA’s are aligned to and avoiding SLA breaches
- Proactively work closely with other support and development teams within Leidos
- Identification of continual service improvement initiatives as part of application support team
In addition to the operational responsibilities you will also be involved in the following:
- Support the Shift Supervisor in the provision of application support and maintenance services;
- Support and maintain customer relationships as part of an application support team;
- Contribute to ensuring the skills within the application support team are kept relevant to changing technologies of which customers take advantage of throughout their service term;
- Work closely with Line Manager to identify personal development opportunities as part of the Leidos Individual Development Plan (IDP) process;
- Work closely with Line manager to identify and fulfil annual goals as part of Leidos annual performance review process.
It would be desirable if you had:
- Technical knowledge across Windows, Linux, AIX and Active Directory
- Experience using Alert Management tool such as Netcool
- Experience using Incident Management ticketing systems such and ServiceNow and Remedy
What we do for you:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Who We Are:
Leidos UK & EUROPE – we work to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering and science.
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
What Makes Us Different:
Purpose: you can use your passion and abilities at Leidos to keep the people you care about safe. We are at the forefront of machine learning, AI, cyber security and solutions. Using your skills in the technology frontline by helping to build a safer world. You can inspire change.
Collaboration: having flexibility to do your job is one of our core benefits, enabling you to become part of our extraordinary team. We have been empowering our people to work flexibly for years. Whether you work from home, the office or on customer sites, we will give you the digital tools and the flexibility to work smarter and align your needs and ours.
People: Leidos empowers people from every background to be themselves and gives you the tools to learn new skills by enabling growth whilst developing. We believe that extraordinary people need opportunities to grow, to be inspired and to inspire others. At Leidos, we invest in technical academies, career rotations and a career development plans that enhance your future.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/18/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.