Oracle EPM Analyst
Leidos is looking for an Oracle EPM Analyst to join our Corporate Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team. Our EPM team is responsible for the administration and development of planning and reporting applications as deployed on the Oracle EPM suite of products in the cloud. In addition, the EPM team supports the close cycles for Corporate Accounting, forecast and annual operating plan cycles for Corporate Finance, as well as performance management and external reporting. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the EPM team’s operational effectiveness, enhancing the EPM Solution and developing new solutions to meet evolving business requirements.
Ideally, we're looking for someone who can work partially onsite from Reston, VA but we will also consider telework for the right person.
- Develop cross-functional relationships to drive an understanding of issues and developing solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Participation in requirements gathering sessions from FP&A customers, translation of functional requirements to EPM application designs and implementing solutions that meet customer these requirements.
- Hands on development with the EPM applications to support evolving business requirements which include new applications, business rules, calculations, and meta data/data transformations.
- Assist with development and maintenance of Narrative reports and web forms as needed by FP&A and Corporate Accounting.
- Develop, support and monitor production job batches/schedules that execute data integrations, meta data updates, and reporting refreshes in accordance with the published FP&A calendar.
- Coordinate the reconciliation results of data integrations to assure the data integrity of the system. Research and resolve reconciling items when required.
- Support recurring day-to-day operation and on-call rotation for the Oracle EPM solution.
- Participate in regression testing of Oracle software updates and patches.
- Conduct training sessions and/or workshops for functional and technical audiences related to new enhancements or application changes within the EPM Solution.
- Document systems and processes including end-user procedures and/or support materials for the EPM Solution.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience (including prior experience with Oracle EPM cloud solutions). Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Oracle EPM Financial Consolidation & Close and Planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge with budget and financial management analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and willingness to learn systems and tools
- Capable of work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Responsive with customer requests including the ability to balance priorities and work activities.
- Ability to work across functional and technical departments
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience in government contracting industry is highly preferred, in particular with understanding of rates and allocations.
- Experience with the following Oracle EPM products: Enterprise Data Management, Profitability & Cost Management, Account Reconciliation, Tax Reporting and Narrative Reporting.
- Experience working with ASO, BSO and Hybrid applications.
- Business rule development for EPM applications
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is a big plus
Original Posting Date:2024-02-01
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $183,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.