Analytic Methodologist - TS/SCI Required
Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Analytic Methodologist to support our government customer in Springfield, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI Level Security Clearance and wiliness to obtain a Polygraph level clearance is required to be considered for this position. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing research, analysis, and end to end problem solving.
The analytic methodologist will research, collect and analyze geospatial data in support of intelligence production requirements supporting the Warfighter, policymakers, and the overall intelligence community. The analyst will provide and utilize analytical tradecraft, education (e.g. remote sensing/physical/earth science, and/or engineering/math) and experience to solve geospatial and related projects requiring unique problem solving and critical thinking skills. The successful analyst will be knowledgeable and experienced with the intelligence community, military operations and utilize structured information and data models/schemas and key analytical methods. Using a wide range of intelligence data and sources, the successful candidate will manipulate various structured data sets using most appropriate methods/models to elicit rigorous and repeatable results. The analytic methodologist will utilize excellent oral and written communication skills in all stages from initial research to final project completion.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- BS and 2+ years of relevant experience in the Intelligence Community and/or DoD.
- Additional experience accepted in lieu of degree
- An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is REQUIRED to be considered and a willingness to obtain a polygraph
- Formal training in Operations Research and/or experience in related field of problem solving, structured information and data
- Proficient conducting geospatial data searches, retrieval and analysis to solve complex intelligence problems.
- Identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and/or exploit multiple structured data sets from various sources.
- Knowledge of GEOINT and related operations and geospatial data/products.
- Experience using intelligence community software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Bachelors degree and 2 to 4 years of experience
"External Referral Eligible"
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $117,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.