Senior Security Polygrapher (Certified)
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Senior Security Polygrapher to be a core member of the Intelligence Group. You will conduct and administer CI scope polygraph examinations and Expanded Scope Screening polygraph examinations to NGA military, civilian and contractor personnel in accordance with NGA’s policies, regulations, and operating instructions. Prepare, submit, and maintain clear comprehensive concise and accurate polygraph charts and test results according to Federal regulations. Assist in execution of NGA’s polygraph program in accordance with DoD and IC policies and regulations. Assist in the education and briefing to the NGA population the polygraph program capabilities. Make all necessary data entry of polygraph documentation as required by regulations and NGA policies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct polygraph examinations (Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CSP) or Expanded Screening cope (ESS) in accordance with National Credibility Center for Assessments (NCCA) standards.
- Adhere to the Quality Control Examiner’s (QCE) guidance during a test.
- Accurately document the results and admissions of each test.
- Record and file the results in the Personnel Security file system of record.
- Immediately after the exam, report any areas of concern to the Quality Control Examiner (QCE) and apply the guidance provided by the QCE.
- Conduct a minimum of two CSP exams per eight hours of work scheduled or one ESS exam per eight hours of work scheduled, unless directed otherwise by the QCE.
- Conduct, on an annual basis, an average total of 3,600-4,000 polygraph exams.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics
- Authorized to charge the equivalent of 40 hours of labor per week to this contract in order to ensure polygraph examiners maintain their Federal Polygraph Certification continuing education through local training.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 10 to 13 years.
- Must be an NCCA Federally certified polygraph examiner, National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA).
Pay Range:Pay Range $98,150.00 - $177,425.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.