Lead Solutions Architect
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
The Leidos Sensing and Threat Response Team has an immediate opening for a Solution Architect operating in Dayton, OH. This opportunity will support new business pursuits and on-contract growth to existing programs by understanding customer requirements and collaborating with our technical staff to develop solutions that satisfy or exceed those requirements.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
In this role, you will help customers solve their more demanding challenges. As a Solution Architect, you will work with business development, research and development, and other subject matter experts to develop optimal and differentiated Leidos solutions. Additionally you will help prospective customers and partners understand the value and benefits of the Leidos solution, explain technical features, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential problems.
- In coordination with program teams, identify technology and develop solution roadmaps to improve Leidos offerings, resulting in increased contract growth and improved customer satisfaction.
- Establish Leidos best practices, lessons learned, and technological approaches related to advanced Electro-Optic (EO) Sensing as well as EO and radio frequency (RF) threat warning and countermeasures.
- Partner with the Business Development team to support new business strategies, including the development of technical solutions, basis of estimates, white papers, industry relationships, and responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Strengthen existing programs with application of technology and/or innovation by working with your peers and leveraging known technologies and solutions.
- Understand competitor and teammate technology competencies.
- Assess and mentor the technical talent in the organization to meet current and future (new market) business challenges.
What Sets You Apart:
To be successful in this role the following must apply to you:
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
- BS degree with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with over 10 years of prior relevant experience in engineering or physics.
- Experience in at least one or more of the following: electro-optics, EO and/or RF sensor systems design, EO or RF sensor performance modeling, hardware in the loop testing
- Experience developing and working within a laboratory environment.
- Strong technical breadth and depth in support of relevant government markets.
- Experienced professional in contract performance with demonstrated technical leadership and customer relationship building.
- Ability to author, present, and articulate requirements and associated solutions in settings supporting customers and business development.
You’ll really WOW us having one or more of the following:
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Experience as a solution architect or technical lead on contracts and captures.
- Experience with sensor systems and hardware in the loop and/or software in the loop testing.
- Experience working with the Air Force Research Laboratory, Space Force and /or DARPA.
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.