Senior Network Architect
The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opportunity in the Washington, DC metro area. The Senior Network Architect will be part of an elite team of IT professionals to helping maintain and secure the enterprise environment for the Intelligence customer.
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation
- Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Design and perform integration of new technologies
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems when required.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government leads, and senior executives
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Assess development/test strategies.
- Must possess active Top-Secret / SCI eligible clearance and ability/willingness to obtain a polygraph. Must be a US Citizen
- DOD 8570 IAT II compliance certification (Ex: Sec+, or Network +)
- Seasoned technical contributor
- Works independently with limited supervision
- May manage projects / processes
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
- Influences others regarding system design, solutions, and procedures
- Desired Education: High School/GED + 11 years, or Associates +9 years, or Bachelors + 7 years, or Masters + 5 year, or PhD +3 years
- Experience or exposure supporting Intelligence Community programs
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $183,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.