Are you interested in taking your IT career around the globe supporting vital missions in exciting locations? See the world with Leidos’ CITS III program. Our team provides communications and IT services to support international joint force commands making our world a safer place.
What You’ll Get to Do:
LEIDOS has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Enterprise Architect. This position will support the Department of Defense (DoD) US EUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
The Enterprise Architect will develop, integrate, and keep current Command architectures and views (for example, OV-1, SV-1) to include graphically documenting all architectures/topologies IAW CCMD-directed framework and formats; develop reference and objective architecture(s) for CCMD networks; maintain architecture products and network diagrams in designated command repositories; conduct and document assessments of Service Component architectures and make recommendations to improve IT service interactions, as directed and use command- approved enterprise architecture tools.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate will work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts and should be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
Specifically, the Enterprise Architecture will conduct enterprise analysis, design, planning, and implementation for the successful development and execution of strategy. The Enterprise Architecture will apply architecture principles and practices to guide the command through the business, information, process, and technology changes necessary to execute their strategies. These practices utilize the various aspects of an enterprise to identify, motivate, and achieve these changes by work closely with the command’s government IT leadership, DoD Program Management Offices, and local IT staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Currently hold an adjudicated Secret Clearance and may have to obtain a TS/SCI.
· BA/BS + 7 years recent specialized or AA/AS +9 years recent specialized or a major cert + 11 years recent specialized or 13 years of recent specialized experience.
· DOD 8570 IAT level II compliance.
· TESA Eligibility
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· TOGAF 9.x certification
· ITIL v3 - Foundation
· Experience working Enterprise Architect (EA) tools
· Experience working in the DoD environment at a Combatant Command.
· Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
· Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Work perks include:
· Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
· Overseas living allowance(s) and other OCONUS pay
· Foreign Earned Income Tax Exemption
· Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
· Base access (Exchange, dining, post office, commissary access, etc.)
· Thriving Expat Community
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $183,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/24/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.