Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, career growth, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! You will have the opportunity to work under the best leadership in the industry at all levels; where supporting their employees and what they do….is what matters.
Leidos is seeking an experienced Agile Coach to support on a new, large, multi-year contract for systems engineering, integration, software and mobile development, testing, configuration management and training to develop, modernize.
In this role, the candidate will train and coach multiple teams and associated stakeholders in Agile principles and best practices within the context of software application development work streams. Applicant will provide guidance and training around the creation and ongoing maintenance of backlogs, artifacts, tracking and reporting metrics as well as facilitating team events as required. This is a strategic position, working across all levels of management and personnel. This position requires working effectively across teams of contractors, subcontractors and Sponsor.
- Establishes new Agile teams and provides interactive initial and ongoing coaching to stakeholder and teams
- Coaches teams & leaders on the mindset change required to transform their existing development practices to follow agile methodologies.
- Assesses the Agile Maturity of the teams and coaches to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable.
- Conducts ongoing evaluations to ensure the effectiveness of Agile programs and recommends complex and/or highly comprehensive training modifications as necessary.
- Facilitates classroom/workshop training for professional levels through management of Agile frameworks, competencies, and frameworks.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates with internal/external stakeholders to address Agile knowledge gaps to support Agile effectiveness
- Works with teams to become effective and efficient in their use of Agile practices
- Helps teams to adopt and improve agile methods and practices.
- Applies lean thinking to team specific issues to bring a holistic approach.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate effectively with the teams and individuals that they are coaching/training to build trust.
- On-boards new teams adopting agile practices such as Scrum, SAFe, etc.
- Cultivates the capabilities of each team member in their specific roles and enable them to deliver customer value rapidly.
- Drives the required cultural transformation in adopting the new way of working i.e agile development methodologies.
- Participates and contributes actively to continuously evolve processes to align to enterprise agile transformation strategy.
- Former experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree AND 12-15 years applicable experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Prior experience leading Agile processes with programs of similar complexity
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission
- Ability to lead others and clearly convey complex concepts
- Familiar with Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe.
- Experience identifying opportunities for customized coaching then developing and delivering successful Agile coaching.
- Current experience with common Agile tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Current Scrum Master certification(s) and experience developing and executing Agile projects.
- Experience with system requirements, development, test, release management, and project scheduling- Experience with software development, integration, and maintenance
- CSP, PMI-ACP, SPC, or other advanced Agile credential
Pay Range:Pay Range $122,200.00 - $220,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:10/24/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.