Enterprise Service Desk Lead
The Leidos Defense Group has an opening for an Enterprise Service Desk Lead at Beale AFB, CA and Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS).
This is for a proposal. We are expecting award and funding of this position in February 2024.
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Your Main Mission:
- Manage and direct personnel and activities supporting customer help desks.
- Provide technical support to customers who need assistance using client hardware and software in accordance with established or approved organizational process components.
- Provide Tier 1/2/3 Help/Service Desk support to end. Answer calls, logs calls in the ticketing system diagnoses and resolve customer reported system incidents, problems, and events.
- Install and configure hardware, software, and peripheral equipment for system users. Administer accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Monitor and report client-level computer system performance. Troubleshoot system hardware and software.
- Perform asset management/inventory of information technology (IT) resources.
- Develop trend analyses and impact report. Analyze incident data for emerging trends.
- Develop and deliver technical training to educate others or meet customer needs.
- Maintain incident tracking and solution database.
- Over 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Information Systems or a similar relevant field.
- The candidate typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. They may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- IAT level II certification, Security+ or equivalent
- Have one of the following certifications: CASP+, CCNP Security, CISA, SSCP
- TS/SCI security clearance.
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills
- AF DCGS weapon system experience is highly desired
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/20/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.