Senior Business Process Specialist
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! Leidos is a prime contractor providing worldwide intelligence analysis and analytic enabling support. The Leidos National Security Sector has a career opportunity for a Senior Business Process Specialist in the Columbia, MD area. The effort provides rapid response to on-site intelligence requirements for DoD operational and/or deployed forces. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Business Process Specialist (BPS) supports process improvement by conducting analysis using internal program and external benchmark data; determines areas of risk and improvement by developing/refining/monitoring metrics to create identification of and justification for improvements; conducts statistical analysis to measure production, performance, and usage of services and products; performs record keeping functions, ensuring all visualization and production activities such as visualization requests, product formatting, and dissemination are captured within the relevant database; performs ad hoc and recurring business analytic support that includes, but is not limited to, business process mapping of intelligence-related activities, performance measures of intelligence–related activities, surveying stakeholders, statistical analysis of intelligence-related activities, and process improvement analysis. Additionally, the BPS produces written assessments and determines areas of risk.
- Active Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university. A Bachelor’s degree and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, may be substituted for the Master’s degree.
- At least 12 years of relevant business process experience, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Experience with Business Process Management tools such as CMW, Appian, IBM, or Nintex automation.
- Experience conducting statistical analysis to measure production, performance, and usage of services and products.
- Experience working with databases to track and visualize data.
- Experience producing written assessments and determining areas of risk.
Pay Range:Pay Range $108,550.00 - $196,225.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.