Systems Requirements Planners
These positions are supporting a proposal. We are expecting award and funding of these positions in February 2024.
The Leidos Defense Group has openings for Systems Requirements Planners at Warner Robins, GA and Newport News, VA.
These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS). Systems Requirements Planner works with customers to evaluate functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical solutions supporting DCGS sustainment planning and services activities. Prepares and updates system security concept of operations in accordance with applicable guidelines and quality standards. Define baseline security requirements. Develops and documents requirements, capabilities, and constraints for design procedures and processes. Evaluates functional requirements and prepares use cases for new and to-be-updated information technology hardware, software, and security solutions. Translates functional requirements into technical solutions. Integrates/aligns hardware, software, information security and/or cybersecurity policies, procedures, and processes to meet program and security requirements. Performs risk analysis, feasibility study, and/or trade-off analysis to develop, document, and refine hardware, software, and security functional requirements and specifications. Develops and documents hardware and software architecture and user interface requirements.
Duties may include:
- Translates functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Define baseline security requirements.
- Establishes and maintains requirements management data to support existing and forecasted mission needs.
- Supports revisions and/or edits narrative and quantitative data to ensure accurate and consistent justification of requirements issues.
- Receive tasking instructions and guidance from staff and unit personnel for development of requirements.
Qualifications will vary based on level, but will mostly require:
- BA/BS or MA/MS Degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience and industry leader.
- Must be a U.S. citizen; must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
- DoD 8570 Compliance level cert
- Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce professional reports, position papers, briefings, and decision documents.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using relevant AF systems and databases.
- Previous AF DCGS system experience is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/21/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.