Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a CAD Modeler to support our customer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your GEOINT support experience to collaborate with customers to develop comprehensive GEOINT research products to address intelligence problems. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in production requirements to advise customers in support of mission requirements.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- High School Diploma and at least three years of relevant GEOINT analysis experience.
- GPC PL II – IS Certified (or ability to obtain).
- Knowledge of SolidWorks, 3D max, Microstation, and other CAD software.
- Knowledge of Intelink databases including MIDB and orchestration
- Knowledge of customer reports including database remarks and GEOINT notes
- Ability to work in integrated intelligence environment providing GEOINT analysis to mission partners.
- Knowledge of RFI systems to input and track production.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and build effective customer relationships.
Favorable if you have:
- Prior military service or familiarity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.