Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Reefer truck driver - Dollar General (186596891)
Top drivers earn up to $94,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,550-$1,720 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 222205
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Reefer trailer hauling food.
- 100% hand unload.
- 2 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the Midwest.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical mileage), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500