Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General (186472854)
Top drivers earn up to $93,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,270-$1,550 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 220775
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailer.
- 100% hand unload freight using rolltainers and a liftgate.
- 4-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Tuesday-Saturday or Wednesday-Sunday deliveries.
- Drive within MD, NC, VA and WV.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
Insight from drivers on this account
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical mileage), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Live within 50 miles of Columbia, SC, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Jacksonville, FL, Miami, FL, Orlando, FL or Tampa, FL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500