Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General
Top drivers earn up to $106,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,380-$1,690 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 220567Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul dry van trailers.
- 100% hand unload freight using rolltainers and a liftgate.
- 3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Tuesday-Saturday or Wednesday-Sunday deliveries.
- Drive within the Midwest.
- Hourly and shipment pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $7,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within North Dakota.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
- Reliable home time – Know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you’ll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – Get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500