Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General (151490326)
Top drivers earn up to $104,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,430-$1,750 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailer hauling retail products.
- 100% hand unload using rolltainers and a liftgate.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
Insight from drivers on this account
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Live within 100 miles of Fort Lauderdale, FL, Miami, FL or Tampa, FL.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500