General Clerk ( R-00080738 )
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a dynamic General Clerk to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team.
The position will be supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Eastern Service Area (ESA) Operations Support Group NISC support team with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to the FAA.
The candidate will manage program support functions and prepare general office correspondence, forms, spreadsheets, briefing packages, brochures, and training requests in accordance with the FAA guidelines using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and FAA email systems. The candidate will also act as a SharePoint site administrator and assist in maintaining the group’s site content.
The candidate will maintain data used by Flight Procedures Teams, make requests from the appropriate office or specialist for required data. Make data entries by manual input and/or scanning documents. Resolve incorrect or incomplete data. Distribute or file documents after the entries are complete. Maintain and update budget records and files.
The candidate will proof expense reimbursement claims and forward to the accounting department for processing. Input publication orders for D.O.T. airport procedure charts and booklets. Track and monitor the progression of new and amended Instrument Flight Procedures (IFPs) and National Airspace change proposal requests in support of FAA Regional and National objectives.
The candidate manages a controlled documentation system, record retention, and information services including electronic records retention processes in accordance with regulatory requirements. Maintains the technical and nontechnical documentation records. Assures procedures are in place to classify and maintain records. Interprets and enforces all documentation formatting, standards, policies, and operation procedures. The candidate must possess extensive knowledge of project information and continuous contacts with local, regional, and divisional customers. Analyzes and evaluate data, extract pertinent information, prepare information abstracts and executive summaries of flight procedures data.
The candidate will serve as a GSA eTravel Program (E2 Solutions Travel system) Reviewer and will review timecards for errors in accordance with appropriate policy, procedures, and review leave requests.
The candidate will manage the OSG directives review process. Follows up with all team managers for review and input. Establishes internal OSG suspense date. Collects and consolidates OSG input and forwards consolidated responses for Service Center rollup.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Can provide organized documentation, and has advanced knowledge of general documentation, scheduling and tracking systems. Outstanding organizational skills, an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are a must.
- Advanced capability applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, database management applications (KSN), SharePoint, and knows how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
- Must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing, prepare and conduct effective technical presentations, provide thorough project monitoring and reporting, and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels. A professional demeanor is a must.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college is preferred.