General Clerk III
Work Where it Matters
RiverTech, an Akima company, is not just another federal professional solutions contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At RiverTech, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders, RiverTech provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers, RiverTech provides innovative solutions to complex engineering and operational challenges and delivers wide-ranging services for mission support, systems engineering, and IT.
As a RiverTech employee, you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
The General Clerk is a member of a multi-functional team providing support to the Federal Aviation Administration Logistic Center (FAALC) at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Logistic Center in Oklahoma City, OK.
The General Clerk provides administrative tasks, reviews and verifies reports, compiles information and handles record keeping.
Standard individual administrative tasks including individual time, timesheet, leave, and training completion; performance management; compliance with customer organization and company standards; performing other tasks as assigned and demonstrating proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties.
- Uses subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.
- Selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures.
- Assists in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of financial or other records (stored both manually and electronically).
- Verifies statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiles information; and handles adjusting records based on complaints.
- Provides administrative assistance with answering phones and scheduling appointments (interviews).
- Executes comparison of data included in multiple systems to ensure accuracy of record keeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School diploma/GED.
- Minimum two years of relevant work with face-to-face customer interaction.
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Outlook Office and Calendar.
- Knowledge of Data Entry in automated systems.
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at email@example.com or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contact information).
Job: Business Administration
Organization: RiverTech, LLC
Clearance: Able to Obtain Public Trust
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: RIV03017