TRICARE Beneficiary Services Representative-Asia-Japan/Korea
Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission? Leidos has the perfect job for you in Japan or Korea!
* This job posting is for future openings only. Applicants will be added to our pipeline for future consideration.
The BEST and BRIGHTEST come to Leidos, where we take pride in making a difference for every day! Leidos offers great benefits: competitive PTO packages, 10 paid federal holidays, college tuition and technical certification assistance, on the job training, paid parental leave, paid disability leave AND an incredible internal/external referral bonus program that rewards you for knowing and introducing great talent to us!
As part of the Leidos team as a Beneficiary Services Representative Floater, you will provide Beneficiary education and enrollment services for the TRICARE Overseas Program under the Defense Health Agency. You will also provide specific services to all eligible beneficiaries including beneficiary education and enrollment designed to assist in operating an integrated healthcare delivery system for all eligible beneficiaries overseas. Under minimal supervision, you will serve as a liaison for the beneficiary population. This great job opportunity makes a difference for so many of our valued military families!
- Verify benefits eligibility and process enrollments, disenrollments, portability transfers, and more using the Defense Online Enrollment System, Customer Relationship Manager systems, etc. Register beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System
- Resolve enrollment discrepancies between systems, and run weekly reports
- Perform Primary Care Manager changes, following the Military Treatment Facility guidelines
- Provide education on resources and benefits, enrollment/disenrollment information, and customer service to beneficiaries on the phone and in person
- Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information for active-duty portability/disenrollment processes
- Conduct briefings for In Processing, Out Processing, Maternity, and others
- Provide basic claims assistance such as providing information on the status of claims
- Collect and record other Health Information into applicable systems
- Assess the appropriate assistance levels and when forward a call or refer as needed to address the beneficiary’s question
- Collect and report information on daily activities performed
- Complete on a timely basis and comply with HIPAA regulations, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses
- Maintain confidentiality and proper handling of Protected Health Information
- Adhere to a business casual dress code
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be SOFA/Command Sponsored as a dependent of an Active-Duty Service Member or DoD employee
- Must be a US Citizen to be considered for this position
- Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance
- Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
- Experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment
- Experience in a medical or clinical environment
- Experience with the CHCS or civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims
- Experience in a public environment
- Be fluent in English
- Proficient in written and oral communications
- Possess effective presentation skills
- Computer literate with Internet research experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2010 or later applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to reply tactfully with people on the phone and in person
- Ability to work independently and under general supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Associate degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System and CHCS.
Apply today to learn more about how you can join this worthwhile mission.
Pay Range:Pay Range $27,300.00 - $42,000.00 - $56,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.