IT Field Support Representative
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Field Support Representative supporting the U.S. Army. You will provide onsite field support representative services to system users, including desk-side analytic training and expert assistance to analysts, and user account and system administration. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Document all application source code and functions (Section F, Deliverable X), as required.
- Provide troubleshooting and bug fixes and identify ways to optimize system performance.
- Collaborate with the engineering teams and ensure efficiency in code re-use and standardization.
- Implement security and data protection on applications, as applicable. Ancillary administration of operating systems (e.g., Red Hat Linux) to include command line interactions.
- Implement ontology changes to operations systems, as well provide weekly usage statistics, weekly health of software/hardware; manage user accounts, password resets, new account creation (e.g. Palantir Enterprise Manager) (Section F, Deliverable X).
- Provide daily status checks of cron jobs (i.e., scheduled reports) that query, ingest, and transform new intelligence reporting into the repository.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum of one year experience providing onsite support services for intelligence-related systems is required.
- Requires current DOD 8140 (8570) IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CySA+, CND, or Security+ CE).
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.