Senior Information Operations (IO) Planner
Leidos is actively hiring for a Senior Information Operations (IO) Planner to join our team at MacDill, AFB in Tampa, FL.
Represent MARCENT to higher and adjacent headquarters as a SME and operations planner for Information Operations (IO), Military Information Support Operations (MISO), Electronic Warfare (EW), Cyber Operations, Military Deception (MILDEC), Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations (IJSTO), Interagency coordination and non-lethal targeting for an operational level Marine Corps component command.
- Provide full understanding and experience of IO for the development of contingency, joint, bi-lateral and multi-lateral plans; attend joint, bi-lateral, multi-lateral and coalition planning conferences/working groups.
- Support the development of Component supporting plans to Combatant Command OPLANs and
CONPLANs; ensure that all operational plans reflect IO equities.
- Serve as the command’s Military Deception representative.
- Assist with MARCENT staff reviews of USCENTCOM planning products and generate responses to USCENTCOM for MARCENT submission.
- Attend USCENTCOM conferences, MARCENT working groups, Battle Rhythm events, and provide conference summary reports and presentations to MARCENT personnel.
- Represent the command to higher, adjacent and Service-connected headquarters as the Special Activities coordinator during applicable working groups/communities of interest.
- Provide IPRs on planning efforts to the MARCENT Commander and MARCENT staff, as required.
- Assist in the development of assessments, briefs, information papers, and standard naval messages.
- In coordination with MARCENT Operations section, assist the command with IO planning support to applicable command operations, activities and investments (OAIs).
- Assists the STO Chief in the direction and management of all Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations (IJSTO or STO) and Special Access Program (SAP) functions for MARCENT and subordinate/assigned forces. Serve as a command Special Access Program Personnel Security Official when appointed.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree and fifteen years of relevant experience
- Current US Passport and ability to travel overseas on short notice
- Command and Staff College complete
- Minimum three years’ experience at a MARFOR and/or Combatant Command level staff with operational level Information Operations planning experience
- Completion of relevant courses or equivalent on the job training (OJT), to include:
- Intermediate Marine Corps Information Operations Planners Course (IMIOPC) or Joint Information Operations Orientation Course (JIOOC).
- Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations (IJSTO) Planners Course
- Joint Operational Planners (JOP) Course
- Joint or service equivalent MILDEC course
- Joint or service EW course
- Joint or service Cyberspace Planning Course
- Joint or service MISO Planning Course
- A thorough understanding of “Componency” as it relates to the inter-relationships between MARCENT, CENTCOM and the HQMC staffs
- Working knowledge of the complex interrelationships between Middle Eastern states, religions, and ethnic groups
- Working knowledge of regional US Embassies, SDO/DATT, and USLO structures
- Ability to interact with Colonels and Lieutenant Colonels at a peer level in order to advise and assist them with daily staff functions; and ability and comfort to brief at the executive level (3-4 star)
- Advanced Marine Corps Information Operations Course (AMIOPC) or Joint Information Operations Planners Course (JIOPC).
- Master’s Degree and 20 years of relevant experience
- Retired or Reserve USMC Lieutenant Colonel or Colonel
- Graduate from USMC or equivalent planners’ course (SAW, SAMS, SAAS, MAWS, JAWS) or Top-Level School Complete (War College)
- Joint Qualified Officer (JPME II)
- Service on either USCENTCOM or MARCENT staff
- In-depth understanding of USCENTCOM’s OPLANs and CONPLANs (to include compartmentalized plans, bi-lateral and multi-lateral planning efforts)
- Familiarity/prior experience with Special Access Program security administration systems.
- Long established interpersonal relationships with regional military leaders and staff members developed through face-to-face engagements
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.