IT Computer Operators
Apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
· The Lead Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing intermediate to advanced technical and problem resolution
· support on all of the Company’s applications across the globe. While providing Level 3 and 4 support, this position will also create
· and maintain tools for support, provide mentoring and training to fellow team members, as well as IT Operations and IT Help Desk
· associates with the ultimate goal of maximizing service availability and satisfaction for all internal and external customers.
· The Lead Application Support Analyst is also responsible for delivering clear, concise and timely communication to our customers
· to ensure their confidence in our team’s passion to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
· The Lead Application Support Analyst is accountable for providing timely and effective support and escalation for Ashley Furniture’s systems, software and associated products.
· Continuously deliver clear, concise and timely communication to our customers to ensure their confidence in our team’s passion to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
· Provide timely and effective support and escalation for Ashley Furniture’s systems, software and associated products.
· Lead, coach and develop members of the team.
· Manage all research and resolution efforts during High or Critical Incidents.
· Independently troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting Ashley Furniture’s systems, applications and services within the agreed time to recovery.
· Lead collaborative conversations with vendors, development and operational teams globally to ensure rapid service restoration.
· Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with the development and operations teams as well as third-party vendors.
· Analyze log files, system and application data, and debug source code to determine root cause of issues.
· Continuously work to improve service and efficiency through the use and assessment of better tools and processes.
· Prevent the repetition of issues through leading the root cause analysis efforts.
· Delegate tasks appropriately within the group.
· Continually develop expertise on the systems, technology and infrastructure.
· Seek to improve the team’s productivity by assessing existing processes and developing new processes and procedures in conjunction with industry best practices.
· Review and approve knowledge base articles authored by the team to Improve future resolution of incidents.
· Embrace change, communicate effectively and handle other essential tasks assigned.
· Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need
•5 years of relevant technical IT work experience, Desired - will train the right candidate with less experience.
•Knowledge and discipline to document processes and applications
•Effective time management and organizational skills
•Ability to translate technical issues for business users
•Strong knowledge of Microsoft and other industry technologies
•In depth database query writing experience – Plus
•Expert Analytical and problem solving skills
•Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
•Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
•ITIL Support Standards for Incident, Problem and Change Management
•Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field, DesiredWho Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.