Inventory Customer Advocate
Job Description: Leidos has a career opportunity for a Material Control resource in the WMA. The contract will focus on the lifecycle of assets ordered by the customer.
- Responding to Mission Partner and Customer questions
- Communicating with our vendors orally, and in writing
- Updating work logs in customer system
- Tracking equipment arrival continuing to follow up with vendors when shipment dates are not met.
- When equipment has arrived coordinating delivery with the Mission Partner. Scheduling our Warehouse Operations team to deliver the equipment to the Mission Partner
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $76,375.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/26/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.