COBRA Training Support Specialist
Support First responder training at COBRA Training facility in a live toxic agent environment
- Setup and cleaning of all training areas to include classroom and live agent training facility, support of instruction to students while donning personal protective equipment
- DOFF operational level instruction for the hands on multi task performance oriented training
- Prepares and fits personal protective equipment worn by responders in live agent training
- Complies with supervisor assignment for entry/entries into the COBRATF live agent training environment
- Actively seeks and participates in cross training opportunities to maximize overall training experience for student responders
- Must have GED or High school diploma
- Must be able to frequently lift, push, and pull over 50 lbs
- Possess the ability to wear and perform all operational tasks while wearing personal protective equipment
- Possess adequate physical fitness to perform assigned duties
- Ability to apply accepted hazardous material principles in a variety of life threatening situations
- Ability to communicate orally in order to conduct training of work-force
- Ability to operate standard CBRN/HAZMAT equipment
- Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U. S. citizenship is required.
- Must have an accepted form of government-issued ID compliant with the Real ID Act
- Must submit to and obtain final suitability by successful completion of a pre-placement screening consisting of background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.
- 5+ years of experience with live toxic agent
Pay Range:Pay Range $27,300.00 - $49,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.