Data Visualization Analyst
The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Data Visualization Analyst to perform a variety of duties in connection with creating visual representations that clearly depict program information and status. Design and develop visually appealing and intuitive dashboards, reports, and interactive visualizations to present complex data in a clear and concise manner. Provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Assist with performance metrics for the Office of Investigations and assist with monitoring compliance with standards, policy, and productivity in support of FAA Managers and programs.
- Assist in the performance of data analysis to identify and recommend strategies to identify and mitigate issues in areas of concern across the FAA.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and identify key insights to be visualized.
- Design and develop visually appealing and intuitive dashboards, reports, and interactive visualizations to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Utilize data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, QlikView…) to create dynamic and interactive visualizations that allow users to explore data and uncover patterns and trends.
- Work closely with data scientists and investigative analysts to ensure accurate and reliable data sources for visualization purposes.
- Effectively maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to, peers, staff, and management, using clear communication
- Collaborate with management and stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into actionable visualization projects.
- Use knowledge, skills, and abilities of a wide variety of advanced computer technologies and theories. Maintain an understanding of operations to identify data sources by owner, as well as presentation needs.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in data visualization and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Attends meetings and program activities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Technical Communication or related field and a minimum of 4 years of related experience. An additional six (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Ability to use Power BI, PowerApps, and Power Automate to graphically display relevant data for analysis.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis, stat using, monitoring, and reporting.
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Able to provide data efficiently and effectively to stakeholders with high quality and integrity.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Optimistic attitude, poise, and team player
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Preferred familiarity on dashboarding tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Experience supporting large-scale Program Management Office efforts.
- Previous Government contracting work experience.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.