Data Entry Technician
Leidos is looking for a Data Entry Technician to serve as part of the litigation support team for the United States Attorney’s Office in Miami, FL. Utilize your data entry skills and experience to support the federal prosecuting attorneys, paralegals, and staff of the Miami division office of the U.S. Department of Justice.
• Follow current written policies and procedures referencing the U.S. Attorney’s Office Government Travel accounts and victim witness management.
• Utilize the Fact Witness Travel database to input witness data/information.
• Review witness travel requests and assigns travel authorization numbers.
• Proofread data for accuracy.
• Recognize missing forms and documents. Research and provide missing data/documents/information.
• File, copy, and distribute travel materials.
• Assist witnesses with travel arrangements, fact witness vouchers, etc.
• Utilize the Victim Notification System (VNS) to input new victim contact information.
• Provide victims with notification of public court proceedings utilizing VNS.
• Generate and mail victim notification letters.
The pay for this position will be $16.20/hr.
- One to two (1-2) years of general data entry experience to include experience operating an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Must have high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must have experience operating a variety of office automation equipment and personal computers.
- Must have ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
- Experience in a litigation support environment preferred.
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. Leidos will ensure that all provisions are met through their wages and benefits. The pay for this position will be $16.20/hr.
In 2023, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the sixth consecutive year. We were also ranked #2 on the Forbes’ list of Best Employers for Veterans and #26 on Careers & The Disabled Magazine’s list of Top 50 Employers for the Disabled!
Pay Range:Pay Range -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.